Anne-Laure is an associate and advises principally on industrial and technical litigation in the construction
, real estate
, urbanism, environmental
and criminal law
In particular, she manages industrial risk-related aspects of workplace accidents, issues of product liability and safety, including defective products and equipment, and related accidents to consumers as a result.
Anne-Laure also advises clients on the development of renewable energy projects, particularly photovoltaic plants and windfarms.
Anne-Laure’s recent experience includes:
- Defending the interests of a services provider in the transport and logistics sector in commercial litigation arising out of the construction of one of its warehouses, including in relation to the forensic examination ordered;
- Advising developers of photovoltaic and windfarm projects including auditing such projects;
- Defending the interests of of a manufacturer of wind turbine blades involved in civil litigation arising over alleged defects in its products, including in relation to the forensic examination ordered;
- Defending the interests of a factory that recycles electrical and electronic equipment in criminal litigation arising out of a workplace accident on the factory’s production line;
- Defending the interests of a distributor of elevation platforms in criminal litigation for alleged non-conformity of its products arising out of a workplace inspection;
- Defending the interests of a sub-contractor on a building site for the construction of a warehouse accused of involuntary homicide resulting from a workplace accident resulting in death;
- Advising the developer of a photovoltaic plant on a workplace inspection by the authorities arising out of alleged suspicions of undeclared work; and
- Defending the interests of a party accused of complicity in a criminal moral harassment matter.
Anne-Laure joined Wenner in 2011.